To enable responsible persons to ensure correct fit of respiratory protection equipment using qualitative testing methods, and enable in house testing of individual employees against various half and disposable masks.
- Introduction to the concept of face fit testing
- Rationale behind the guidance
- Overview of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) regulation 7
- Different types of testing regimes and their applicability
- Demonstration of qualitative technique
- Practical testing of all candidates
The price includes the purchase of a Face Fit Testing Kit
The delegate is asked to bring their own face mask(s). And are clean shaven for mask to fit faces.
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|