Face Fit Train the Tester
Train the Tester – Face Fit
To enable responsible persons to correctly test various half and disposable masks worn by employees during work using the qualitative testing methods. This ensures a tight-fitting facemask matches the person’s facial features and seals adequately to the wearer’s face. Respiratory Protective Equipment (RPE) is designed to help protect workers from various dusts, fumes, vapour or gases.
- Introduction to the concept of face fit testing
- Rationale behind the guidance
- Legislative Requirements
- Different types of testing regimes and their applicability
- Demonstration of qualitative technique
- To practically carry out a face fit test on the test subject
Delegates should bring with them the type of masks they use in their workplace. These can be supplied but will be charged.
The price includes the purchase of a face fit testing kit.
To book this course call us on 01224 724008