To provide employees with the knowledge required to undertake their responsibilities as Fire Wardens, and to enable them to select the correct First Aid Fire Appliance (FAFA) to put out a fire in its early stages:
- The Role of the Fire Warden
- Fire Legislation
- How fire spreads
- The chemistry and characteristics of fire
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Hazards
- Fire Prevention and control measures
- Classes of fire and fire equipment
- Emergency lighting and means of escape
- Action in the event of fire
- The role of the Fire Marshall
- Practical exercises “Fire Warden inspections” and “Extinguishing a live fire”
- Written test.
- Live fire training can only be carried out at Evolve Training’s premises in Aberdeen.
- All live fire training will be weather permitting, for light rain and normal conditions, delegates are advised to bring suitable outdoor clothing.
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|