To provide candidates with a basic knowledge of the causes and spread of fire, how to identify and select the correct First Aid Fire Appliance (FAFA) for dealing with fire and how to operate it correctly while maintaining personal safety.
- Fire Safety Legislation
- Theory of combustion (fire triangle)
- Causes of fire and how it spreads
- Fire prevention and control measures
- Classes of fire
- Types of extinguishers and their uses
- Action in the event of fire and personal safety
- Practical exercises using fire extinguishers if the course is held on our premises
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|