Lifting Gear Inspection
To ensure that personnel responsible for the regular inspections of lifting gear are fully aware of the inspection criteria (maintenance and condition) of lifting gear.
Classroom instruction on the following:
- Construction, maintenance and inspection of:
- Wire rope slings
- Polyester web slings
- Round (endless) slings
- Shackles, eyebolts, hooks, turnbuckles
- Plate clamps
- Chain blocks / pull lifts
- Beam clamps
- Sheaves (snatch) blocks
- Pad eyes
- Lifting gear register
- Practical assessment
Delegates are required to carry out thorough inspection of the above items from a black museum.
Rigging Loft Management
To ensure that personnel responsible for rigging lofts are fully aware of the legislative requirements of lifting equipment.
The course is a mixture of theory and practical elements.
Delegates are instructed in:
- Introducing an effective storage area
- Controlling equipment – in and out
- Identifying procedures for damaged equipment
- Controlling documentation, new equipment
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|