NEBOSH National General Certificate
The NEBOSH National General Certificate will give candidates invaluable knowledge and skills and a globally respected qualification that supports their current role and their long-term career.
The qualification is:
- Relevant to every workplace
- Ideal for managers, supervisors, or anybody with health and safety management responsibilities
- Perfect for those embarking on a health and safety career
Unit NG1: Management of Health & Safety – Assessed by the Question Paper
- Element 1 – Why We Should Manage Workplace Health and Safety
- Element 2 – How Health and Safety Management Systems Work and What They Look Like
- Element 3 – Managing Risk – Understanding People and Processes
- Element 4 – Health and Safety Monitoring and Measuring
Unit NG2: Risk Assessment – Assessed by the Practical Assessment
- Element 5 – Physical and Psychological Health
- Element 6 – Musculoskeletal Health
- Element 7 – Chemical and Biological Agents
- Element 8 – General Workplace Issues
- Element 9 – Work Equipment
- Element 10 – Fire
- Element 11 – Electricity
Duration: 10 days plus half-day refresher and exams.
Assessment is a two-step process:
- NG1– An open book examination to assess what you know. This is scenario based and will include a closing interview, you will be asked questions about your submission.
- NG2 – A practical risk assessment to assess what you can do (3 hours). Learners will complete a risk assessment and develop an action plan for their workplace – this is immediately useful and valuable.
Assessments are marked by external examiners appointed by NEBOSH. These examiners are chosen for their experience and expertise to ensure that learners are assessed by the very best from our industry.
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|
Have a question?
Not quite ready to book yet and have a question for us?
Make an enquiry
Mandatory fields are marked with *