To impart the knowledge of the regulations and skills necessary for the safe use and mounting of abrasive wheels and reduce the risk of accidents. This course has been designed to provide formal training for those responsible for maintaining abrasive wheels and associated equipment.
- Classroom instruction on the following:
- Hazards arising from the use of abrasive wheels
- The marking of abrasive wheels, as to type and speed
- Storing, handling and transportation
- The function of all components used with abrasive wheels
Practical instruction and delegates participation on:
- Pre-use inspection
- Safe and correct method of mounting wheels
- Correct use during grinding
- Adjustment of the rest
- Dressing and truing an Abrasive Wheel
The practical instruction will cover the use of bench/pedestal machines and portable machines as appropriate.
Delegates must pass both written and practical assessment conducted at the end of the session.
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|
Have a question?
Not quite ready to book yet and have a question for us?
Make an enquiry
Mandatory fields are marked with *