To enable all personnel who are responsible for the management and conducting of COSHH assessments in the workplace to recognise the requirement for a COSHH assessment, and for them to carry out these assessments methodically and in conjunction with current legislation.
- COSHH awareness
- Principles of assessments
- Gathering information on the substance, the work and working practices
- Evaluating the risks to health
- Action required
- Control methods
- Recording the assessment
- Reviewing the assessment
- Practical assessment exercises
- Written assessment
- Legislation including:
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Classification Label and Packaging Regulations 1994
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Personal Protective Equipment Regulations 1992
- Occupational Exposure Limits EH40
- Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS)
This course contains a number of assessments to be completed by the delegates enabling them to carry out process based COSHH assessments in their workplace to meet the requirements of the Regulations.
Delegates may bring their own company COSHH assessments and safety data sheets as a reference aid.
An awareness of the principles of Risk Assessment would be advantageous prior to commencement of course
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|