To ensure that supervisors and persons responsible for carrying out assessments have the skills to analyse the tasks of the workforce and are able to carry out assessments methodically.
- What are the LOLER regulations and how do we apply them
- How do they affect us
- The link between LOLER and PUWER
- Applying a suitable risk assessment
- Identify equipment and operations
- When and how to write and review a method statement
- Organising and initiating and action plan
- Written paper
- Carry out a risk assessment
- Plan a lifting operation
- Assess various lifting plans
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|