To provide delegates with the knowledge and skills they need to meet the requirements of the Health and Safety (Display Screen Equipment) Regulations. The course affords a review of appropriate legislation and gives delegates the opportunity of practical work to assess workstation hazards and select and apply suitable control measures.
- Employer duties
- Employee duties
- Definition of terms
- Identifying workstation hazards and risk assessment
- Control measures for DSE risk reduction
- Requirements for health monitoring
- Requirements for equipment testing
- Information, instruction and training
- Practical risk assessment exercise
- Written assessment of understanding
The relevance of the training will be greatly enhanced if conducted on the client’s premises.
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|