To provide delegates that may be exposed to working in manholes an overview to identify the potential hazards of manhole access and egress and how to manage those hazards.
- Definition of Confined Space
- Legislation specific to Confined Spaces
- Hazards of Working in Manholes
- Risk Assessments/Permits/Safe Systems of Work
- Hazardous Atmospheres, Gas Testing & Monitoring
- Access and Egress
- Standby Personnel
- Emergency Procedures
- PPE and Rescue Equipment
- Breathing Apparatus & Escape Sets
- Practical Exercises including use of Entry & Egress Equipment
A short multiple choice question paper will be completed
Course Reference EV02/03
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|
Have a question?
Not quite ready to book yet and have a question for us?
Make an enquiry
Mandatory fields are marked with *