To update and refresh delegates on the legal requirements and best practices during work in confined spaces. And to Discuss the accepted work practices for Confined Space Entry including atmospheric testing and monitoring methods, use of personal protective equipment (PPE), communication systems and emergency procedures.
- Specific legislation /safe systems of work/Permits to work
- Management/Supervisory duties under the Regulation
- Atmospheric testing, monitoring and deterioration
- Access requirements / the role of the standby person
- Safety Equipment / emergency procedures
- *Self-contained breathing apparatus theory and practical*
- Emergency escape equipment
- Changes to the requirements
- Current best practices
- Practical exercises
The course is designed for persons who are participating in confined space work and have previously completed an initial Confined Space / Vessel Entry course.
*Self-contained breathing apparatus will only be refreshed if the delegates had had previous training in the preparation and use of self-contained breathing apparatus.*
Individuals will be expected to have a good understanding of the requirements of confined space entry and how their organisation prepares for that work. A period of the course time will be spent going through documentation that could be used such as Permits and Risk Assessments.
Due to nature of course, delegates must be medically fit, and will be required to complete a written health and fitness statement prior to commencement of the course.
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|