To refresh the knowledge required to undertake their role as Fire Wardens, and to enable them to select the correct First Aid Fire Appliance (FAFA) if required to put out a fire in its’ early stages:
- The Role of the Fire Warden
- Fire Legislation
- How fire spreads
- Fire Risk Assessment
- Fire Hazards
- Fire Prevention and control measures
- Classes of fire and fire equipment
- Emergency lighting and means of escape
- Action in the event of fire
- Practical exercises “Extinguishing a live fire”
- Written test.
- Live fire training can only be carried out at Evolve premises.
- All live fire training will be weather permitting, for light rain and normal conditions, delegates are advised to bring suitable outdoor clothing.