The NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at Work is a one-day, introductory level qualification jointly developed with the health and safety regulator for Great Britain, the Health and Safety Executive. It is structured around the Health and Safety Executive’s approach to controlling the risks caused by workplace hazards.
It aims to help candidates to develop straightforward, practical health and safety risk management skills so they can go beyond risk assessment, to effectively control the health and safety risks caused by hazards in your workplace. It is ideal for anyone involved in managing workplace health and safety risks including those who undertake risk assessments. The content will be particularly useful to employers, managers, supervisors, union representatives, SHE champions and health and safety representatives.
This qualification will help you to:
- Identify hazards and be aware of some of the resources that can help
- Assess risks in low to medium risk premises using simple HSE tools
- Evaluate risks in a proportionate and sensible manner
- Identify suitable control measures
For employers the NEBOSH HSE Award in Managing Risks and Risk Assessment at Work will help you to:
- Create a safe and healthy work environment
- Have confidence as your employee will be trained in HSE’s current approach to health and safety risk management
- Ensure your organisation has valuable in-house risk management expertise
- Upskill your teams so they can carry out risk assessments in the right way and to the right standard
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|
Have a question?
Not quite ready to book yet and have a question for us?
Make an enquiry
Mandatory fields are marked with *