To highlight the potential harm from vibration in the workplace and to pass on good practices to reduce the risk of hand-arm vibration syndrome. The course is particularly relevant for operators of hand operated power tools (e.g. hammer-drills, lawn mowers) or for those whose work involves holding materials being processed by machines such as pedestal grinders.
- Identifying what hand-arm vibration syndrome (HAVS) is
- What harm hand-arm vibration syndrome can cause
- What effects HAVS may have on people
- Tools and equipment that can increase vibration risks
- Appropriate control measures
- Information, instruction and training
- Use of appropriate PPE
- Monitoring HAVS
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|