The NEBOSH Award in Environmental Awareness at Work provides an introduction into environmental issues within the work place and is aimed at those needing a basic understanding of environmental issues as well as staff in organisations that are looking to introduce an Environmental Management system, or just simply improve its environmental performance.
The course introduces:
- The meaning of: the environment, weather, climate, habitats, ecosystems, biodiversity, pollution, sustainability
- The importance and benefits of sustainable development
- The main components and the certification of an environmental management system
- Pollution, including: air pollution, water pollution, environmental noise and waste
- Impact Assessments
- The measures that need to be in place when dealing with an emergency
The NEBOSH Award in Environmental Awareness at Work is assessed by a 30 minute multiple choice exam, which takes place on the day of the course.
This qualification is an ideal first step towards other higher level NEBOSH qualifications including National Environmental Certificate.
1 day course includes all books and exams £285 + VAT
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|
Have a question?
Not quite ready to book yet and have a question for us?
Make an enquiry
Mandatory fields are marked with *