To provide skilled forklift operators refresher training about the hazards and dangers of operating lift trucks and update existing knowledge and skills to safely and efficiently carry out their duties as recommended
The training is carried out to a standard accredited by ITSSAR (Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register) in line with HSE expectations as laid down in L117
(Approved code of practice for Rider Operated Lift Truck Operator Training)
Accredited forklift training now requires all candidates to be registered with a governing body. This is required for companies whose forklift operators work on their own and clients sites and require a national certificate.
Evolve Training will register all our candidates with ITSSAR under the TOPS (Trained Operator Passport Scheme). ITSSAR TOPS Registration costs £15.00 plus VAT per candidate and this is included in the price of the training.
Classroom and practical instruction on the following:
- Health and Safety Responsibilities
- Basic Principles of Counterbalance Stability
- Operators Safety Code and Legislation
- Pre-use Inspection Procedures
- Manoeuvring in Restricted Areas
- Laden Pallet Handling
- Pallet Racking Systems and Bulk Stacking
A written multiple-choice questionnaire and practical test must be completed satisfactorily to qualify for Certificate of Basic Training.
- Separate certificates are required for counterbalance and reach trucks due to different operating characteristics.
- Other courses are available for operators who require a re-test or familiarisation for a different machine (conversion course).
- Operators are required to supply Evolve with a copy of their current forklift certificate, prior to the course commencing.
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|
Have a question?
Not quite ready to book yet and have a question for us?
Make an enquiry
Mandatory fields are marked with *