Furnish delegates with a working knowledge of permit-to-work systems: objectives; structure and their practical application.
Prepares Authorisers, Authorities, Issuers and Users to understand and effectively meet their responsibilities within a permit-to-work system.
- Introduction to permit-to-work systems
- Types of support system
- High risk activities
- Authorities and responsibilities within the permit-to-work hierarchy
- Control centres and display
- Validity periods
- Handback / handover / suspension
- Types and content of permits-to-work
- Other precautions, barriers and isolations
- Tool box talks
- Case history of permit-to-work failures
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|
Have a question?
Not quite ready to book yet and have a question for us?
Make an enquiry
Mandatory fields are marked with *