Furnish delegates with a working knowledge of permit-to-work systems: objectives; structure and their practical application.
Prepares Authorisers, Authorities, Issuers and Users to understand and effectively meet their responsibilities within a permit-to-work system.
- Introduction to permit-to-work systems
- Types of support system
- High risk activities
- Authorities and responsibilities within the permit-to-work hierarchy
- Control centres and display
- Validity periods
- Handback / handover / suspension
- Types and content of permits-to-work
- Other precautions, barriers and isolations
- Tool box talks
- Case history of permit-to-work failures