To ensure senior managers gain an appreciation of health and safety management arrangements and a suitable overview of core legislation, with its corresponding criminal and civil implications.
- Core reasons for effective health and safety
- Management responsibilities and liabilities
- Definitions of key words and phrases
- Application of criminal and civil law with regards to health and safety
- Accident/incident investigation
- Risk assessment
- A broad overview of UK legislation commencing with the Health and Safety at Work etc Act 1974 and sampling other relevant regulations such as:
- Management of Health and Safety at Work
- Manual Handling
- Workplace Health, Safety and Welfare
- Provision and Use of Work Equipment
- Display Screen Equipment
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences Regulations
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|
Have a question?
Not quite ready to book yet and have a question for us?
Make an enquiry
Mandatory fields are marked with *