£950 + VAT per half day on your premises ( up to 8 delegates)
This course is designed to give all personnel involved in using vehicles advice and guidance to ensure that vehicle movements in the workplace, and activities such as loading, maintenance etc are carried out safely.
The delegates receive theory and practical training under expert guidance from fully qualified instructors in the following aspects of vehicle safety:
- Who does vehicle safety apply to?
- What does it apply to?
- Where does vehicle safety apply?
- Accident statistics
- Key words and phrases
- Risk assessments explained
- Video (Danger Vehicles at Work)
- Explanation of hand signals
- Assessment questionnaire
This course can be presented from a Management perspective upon request