Some candidates choose to attend week 1 of the course, do the exam, and come back a few weeks later to do week 2 and then the final exam.
Included within the course cost is all tuition, the refresher day, all examination fees and NEBOSH textbook.
The NEBOSH General Certificate is designed for managers, supervisors, employees representatives and others who require a basic knowledge and understanding of occupational health and safety.
Management of Health & Safety – NGC 1
- Foundations in Health & Safety
- Health and Safety Management systems – Plan
- Health & Safety Management systems -Do
- Health & Safety Management systems – Check
- Health & Safety Management systems – Act
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring, Review and Audit
- Incident and Accident Investigation, recording and reporting
Controlling Workplace Hazard – GC2
- Workplace hazards and risk control.
- Transport hazards and risk control.
- Musculoskeltal hazards and risk control
- Work equipment hazards and risk control
- Electrical Safety
- Fire Safety
- Physical and physiological health hazards and risk control
- Chemical and Biological health hazards and risk control.
GC 3 Practical
Great Value for Money – NEBOSH follow on package
Evolve have built a better package for You
All candidates who attend an Evolve NEBOSH General Certificate will qualify for discounted further training.
We have built, with you a framework for health and Safety by completing the NEBOSH General Certificate course, depending on your previous experience you may feel that there are some gaps in your knowledge. This is why we have put together a list of course which we have heavily discounted to help you.
We have included in this list, courses which will also help progress your career such as SVQ level 4 and NEBOSH bolt on’s – Fire and Environmental.
Keep evolving we are here to help you