To ensure that all recently elected or nominated safety representatives are fully aware of their functions. To enable delegates to fully appreciate their functions as a safety representative and provide delegates with sufficient information to enable them to fulfil their functions.
Occupational health and safety legislation including:
- Health and Safety at Work etc. Act
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations
- Health and Safety (Consultation with Employees) Regulations
- Risk assessments
- Workplace hazards
- Accident prevention
- Accident investigation
- Accident reporting
- HSE Inspectors Powers and functions
- Personal communications, meetings and interview skills
- Workforce representation
- Written course assessment
Course Reference EV01/27
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|