To ensure recently elected or nominated Representatives of Employee Safety are fully aware of their functions. Deliver appreciation of their new; role; responsibilities; parameters of influence; and provide sufficient knowledge and information enabling successful implementation of the representative function.
- Understanding Representatives of Employee Safety roles and limitations
- Representation / training / HSE or LA Inspectors
- Communication / Safety Committees
- Health & safety legislative framework and understanding (including but not limited to):
- Health and Safety at Work etc. Act 1974
- The Health and Safety (Consultation with Employees) Regulations 1996
- Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Workplace (Health, Safety and Welfare) Regulations 1992
- Reporting of Injuries, Diseases and Dangerous Occurrences 2013
- Sources of information / risk assessment
- Researching sources of information
- Health and safety consequences of new technology
- Researching regulations / information
- Written course assessment
Course Reference EV01/27
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|
Have a question?
Not quite ready to book yet and have a question for us?
Make an enquiry
Mandatory fields are marked with *