NEW NEBOSH National General Certificate
The NEBOSH National General Certificate will give candidates invaluable knowledge and skills and a globally respected qualification that supports their current role and their long-term career.
The qualification is:
- Relevant to every workplace
- Ideal for managers, supervisors, or anybody with health and safety management responsibilities
- Perfect for those embarking on a health and safety career
Unit NG1: Management of Health & Safety
- Element 1 – Why We Should Manage Workplace Health and Safety
- Element 2 – How Health and Safety Management Systems Work and What They Look Like
- Element 3 – Managing Risk – Understanding People and Processes
- Element 4 – Health and Safety Monitoring and Measuring
Unit NG2: Risk Assessment
- Element 5 – Physical and Psychological Health
- Element 6 – Musculoskeletal Health
- Element 7 – Chemical and Biological Agents
- Element 8 – General Workplace Issues
- Element 9 – Work Equipment
- Element 10 – Fire
- Element 11 – Electricity
Duration: 10 days plus half-day refresher and exams.
Open book examinations enable you to sit your NEBOSH assessment on your own, usually in your own home or another safe and suitable location where you can concentrate. In a NEBOSH open book examination you will have up to 24 hours to complete your paper – though you should be able to complete the examination in 4-5 hours.
We want people to feel safe when organising or attending a NEBOSH assessment.
This will replace invigilated paper-based examinations and enable learners to sit their NEBOSH assessment in their own home or another safe and suitable location.
Learners wishing to sit this examination must register via their Learning Partner.
Results will be issued 50 working days from the examination date and sent to the email address registered to your learner record
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|
Have a question?
Not quite ready to book yet and have a question for us?
Make an enquiry
Mandatory fields are marked with *