To give delegates the opportunity to analyse their use of time in order that they can:
- Enhance their approach to task, goal and a priority setting
- Experience the inter-relationship between time management and the organisation or work, so that a practical strategy for managing time can be developed and implemented.
- Introduction to time management:
- Time test
- Organisation of work:
- The four elements
- Prioritisation activity
- The Management role cycle:
- What we do and the way we do it
- Time stealer
- The daily activity diary:
- Discretionary & system time
- Diary analysis activity
- Where time goes:
- Action plan
- Time saving techniques:
- Goal setting: Delegation – priority matrix
- Didactic simulation activity:
- Exploring time management principles
- Analysing time management skills
- Golden rules of effective time management
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|