Delegates will learn and practice how to use communication skills to improve personal and working relationships.
Through understanding their own communication style and traits, delegates can begin to understand those of others and appreciate the benefits of effective questioning and listening.
Companies will benefit from enhanced exchange of information as delegates use their new communication skills.
- Vital elements in communication
- See no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil
- Problems, pitfalls & solutions
- Communication styles
- Four main types
- Communicating via e-mail
- E-mail etiquette
- Understanding your listener(s)
- Open & closed questions
- Getting the information you need from others
- Active listening
- Why should they listen to you?
- Assertiveness – not aggression or submission
- Four main personality types
- Body language
Course reference EV09/04