To ensure all personnel are aware of their obligations with regards to Working at Height Regulations published in April 2005.
- Hierarchy of fall protection
- Planning and organisation
- Selection, inspection and maintenance
- Handling, moving, siting and erection
- Ascending and working from ladders, carrying tools and equipment
This course involves theoretical study and delegates will be expected to participate in the practical demonstrations. PPE will be required.
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|