Incident Commander Training
To provide training and information for those who are responsible for coordinating emergency situations that may arise in the workplace.
Who should be trained?
This course is aimed at Line Management and above or someone who has relevant authority to make decisions on a corporate level.
- The Role of the Incident Commander
- Legislation relevant to workplace emergency procedures
- Duties of employers
- The most common types of incidents that should be planned for
- Considerations for business continuity
- Documentation requirements for managing incidents
- Information gathering
- Introduction to the roles of Fire Wardens and First Aid Personnel
- End of course assessment in the form of a table top exercise as a group
- Course hand out booklet