To provide employees with sufficient skills and knowledge to carry out their duties safely and efficiently whilst operating forklift trucks in the workplace.
The training is carried out to a standard accredited by ITSSAR (Independent Training Standards Scheme and Register) in line with HSE expectations as laid down in L117 (Approved code of practice for Rider Operated Lift Truck Operator Training).
Accredited forklift training now requires all candidates to be registered with a governing body. This is required for companies whose forklift operators work on their own and clients sites and require a national certificate.
Evolve Training will register all our candidates with ITSSAR under the TOPS (Trained Operator Passport Scheme). ITSSAR TOPS Registration costs £10.00 plus VAT per candidate and this is included in the price of the training.
Classroom instruction on the following:
- Operators safety code
- Pivot Steer Lift truck stability
- Factors causing forward / sideways tipping
- Practical instruction and delegate participation on the following:
- Pre-start and operational checks
- Driving and manoeuvring in restricted areas.
- Stacking / de-stacking at low level, eye level and high level
- Correct shutdown and parking procedures.
- Course Duration
- Experienced Operators 3 Days
- Conversion 2 Days
- Beginners 5 Days
- An English Language written multiple-choice questionnaire and practical test must be completed satisfactorily to qualify for Certificate of Basic Training.
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|