Scenario-based training is the most effective method of learning, practicing and understanding practical skills and concepts by placing the delegates in representative environments and exposing them the realistic scenarios.
Using imaginary scenarios, such as a casualty falling down stairs or becoming ill, we help delegates practise first aid techniques by
- Actively involve the delegates in the scenario;
- Allowing the delegates the opportunity to reflect on their performance under pressure;
- Encourage the delegates to analyse how they can improve their performance in the future in a safe learning environment.
This course will prepare First Aiders for possible first aid situations while refreshing their knowledge and giving them a chance to put into practice their skills by acting out possible emergency situations in a simulated working environment.
Simulated injuries covered:
- Bleeding injuries
- Spinal injuries
- Cardiac Arrest
Content of Course:
- Update in First Aid Practices
- Emergency Situation Practical Sessions
- Update Use of Defibrillator
- Debrief of scenarios.
Note – Candidates should hold a current First Aid Training Certificate
Secure your place now!
Please chose from the dates and locations listed below. Select the number of attendees and book to secure your place today.
If none of the dates are suitable, please get in touch with your prefered dates and we will see what we can do.
|Date/Time||Location||No of Delegates|
Have a question?
Not quite ready to book yet and have a question for us?
Make an enquiry
Mandatory fields are marked with *