NGC1 - Unit 1 of NEBOSH General Certificate
NEBOSH General Certificate can be a lot of work.We are now offering this in two halves.
The NEBOSH General Certificate is designed for managers, supervisors, employees representatives and other who require a basic knowledge and understanding of occupational health and safety.
Management of Health & Safety – NGC 1
- Foundations in Health & Safety
- Health and Safety Management systems – Plan
- Health & Safety Management systems -Do
- Health & Safety Management systems – Check
- Health & Safety Management systems – Act
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring, Review and Audit
- Incident and Accident Investigation, recording and reporting
This approach may help delegates who wish to do fund the course themselves, work on a shift pattern or work offshore.
You may not want to do GC2 and 3 for the complete certificate but require NGC1 to go on to do the Fire and Risk Management course or the Environmental course.
Please contact us for more information
To book this course call us on 01224 724008