NEBOSH General Certificate can be a lot of work.We are now offering this in two halves.
The NEBOSH General Certificate is designed for managers, supervisors, employees representatives and other who require a basic knowledge and understanding of occupational health and safety.
Management of Health & Safety – NGC 1
- Foundations in Health & Safety
- Health and Safety Management systems – Plan
- Health & Safety Management systems -Do
- Health & Safety Management systems – Check
- Health & Safety Management systems – Act
- Principles of Control
- Monitoring, Review and Audit
- Incident and Accident Investigation, recording and reporting
This approach may help delegates who wish to do fund the course themselves, work on a shift pattern or work offshore.
You may not want to do GC2 and 3 for the complete certificate but require NGC1 to go on to do the Fire and Risk Management course or the Environmental course.
Please contact us for more information