IOSH Managing Safely
Evolve have been actively running our 4 day IOSH Managing Safely course now for over 13 years. Our courses runs once a month as standard but extra dates can be arranged on request.
This course is engineered to supervisors, managers and directors in all sector and any organisation . This course will help personnel required to manage safely and effectively, do so in compliance with both their organisation’s policy and best practice in health and safety.
Looking to further your knowledge on health and safety? Want to do the NEBOSH general certificate but not sure if you have enough background knowledge and experience then this is the course for you.
At an Institute standard and recognized through out all industries.
Some of our feedback from our course from different industries :
“Just finished a week’s IOSH training at Evolve in Aberdeen. It’s been years since I have had to undertake any formal training and I enjoyed every minute of my course. Our instructor was absolutely brilliant at there job, motivational, inspiring, fun and made the course a real joy to be on. Full marks to everyone at Evolve for a very professional training experience.”
IOSH Managing Safely view our web site
“IOSH training was a good one and complimentary , instructors were great ! “
Covered in the course are:
- Safety management systems, the role of risk assessment and how safety management links with other aspects of management
- Reactive monitoring, including which incidents have to be reported etc.
- Risk assessment and risk control, including making an inventory of sources of hazards, identifying hazards associated with each source
- Preparing and using active monitoring checklists and implementing schedules for active monitoring
- Organising and conducting safety management reviews
- Identifying relevant legislation and obtaining advice or guidance
- Managing the sources of hazards addressed in Working Safely.
If you would like to know more about our course them please call Evolve 01224 724008