Unannounced Site Visits
Earlier in the year it was announced that HSE Inspectors will be carrying out unannounced visits to sites where refurbished projects or repair works are underway.
During inspections the inspectors will ensure high-risk activities, particularly those affecting the health of workers, are being properly managed.
- risks to health from exposure to dust such as silica are being controlled
- workers are aware of where they may find asbestos, and what to do if they find it
- other health risks, such as exposure to noise and vibration, manual handling and hazardous substances are being properly managed
- jobs that involve working at height have been identified and properly planned to ensure that appropriate precautions, such as proper support of structures, are in place
- equipment is correctly installed / assembled, inspected and maintained and used properly
- sites are well organised, to avoid trips and falls, walkways and stairs are free from obstructions and welfare facilities are adequate.
- So how can Evolve help you? By providing a wide range of safety training from NEBOSH General Certificate to First Aid and working with companies on Safety Support, Evolve offer the complete package for improving safety. We have in the region of 100 different courses, many have been accredited by lead bodies that come and audit us annually to ensure we are running to their standards. So with this and our 24 year’s experience you know that we will provide a good service.Of all topics discussed above Evolve is able to offer all aspects of training to help duty holders comply with their responsibilities.
If you have any requirements that you wish to discuss please don’t hesitate to contact our sales team on 01224 724008