Managers and Supervisor Forklift Awareness
Evolve Training aims to provide supervisors and managers with the knowledge and practical skills to ensure that Lift Truck Operations within their working environment are carried out in a safe and efficient manner, not only to avoid personnel injury but also property damage.
Classroom based instruction includes:
- Cost and Causes of Accidents
- Legislation, including HASAWA, PUWER, LOLER,
- Requirements of the HSE ACOP L117 (Operator selection and Training)
- HSE Guidance Document HSG6 (Safety in the use of Lift Trucks)
- Lift Truck Types, Classification and operational standards
- Lift Truck Stability
- Operators Safety Code
Practical instruction and delegate assessment includes
- Pre-start and post checks
- Observing a practical test
An English Language written multiple-choice questionnaire and demonstrated practical test.
Want to more give us a call 01224 724008