As of the 1st June
Keep a eye out for the pictures on our social media pages if you can find the hat , LIKE our pages, share and comment where the hat is you will win.Accredited forklift training now requires all candidates to be registered with a governing body. This is required for companies whose forklift operators work on their own and clients sites and require a national certificate. Evolve Training will register all our candidates with ITSSAR under the TOPS (Trained Operator Passport Scheme).
To reduce Mechanical Handling Equipment and workplace transport accidents/incidents, whilst improving safety through training.
- To ensure that all accredited training meets the criteria as prescribed in The Approved Code of Practice (ACoP L117) and ITSSAR Course Syllabus Manuals
- To provide a safe and secure scheme
- To provide a means of verifying accredited training
- Validation and verification of training undertaken
- Promotes confidence in operator training
- Lifelong, safe and secure scheme
- Promotes a communication link between, training organisations, employers, operators and the industry
- Individual unique Identification number
- Quick, reliable and user friendly system